Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist Reflection
This game is fucking genius!
Same as the Stanley parable, an amazing idea!
Things I learned from this game.
1. People like to interact with things, it does have to mean anything, they just like to interact with them.
2. The key to humor is the surprise, the unexpected, and the ridiculous.
3. I need to be more imaginative.
4. People like to find things
5. People don't like to obey an order
6. The intention of the story is: You want to play this game.
7. The obstacle of the story is: There can only be one player at a time, so you need to help this player finish, so you can play.
8. People like to destroy things.
9. I need to list all the fear a normal human has, then make them into story and gameplay.
10. People play video games to do things they can't do in real life.
11. That's why sometimes the craziest ideas are the most fun one.